An out-of-this-world pet photography retreat
Barkjour will be held in the gorgeous Provence countryside of Southern France. Together, we will dive into all aspects of pet photography and the business of running a successful studio, all while making new lifelong friendships. Barkjour is led by three world-renowned teachers and successful pet photographers.
- Six nights of accommodation at a 20,000 square foot private home with a private pool and rooftop hot tub. The house was owned by the King of France in the 12th century.
- Most meals throughout the workshop, dietary needs accommodated on request.
- All transportation during the event. Attendees will be responsible for their transportation to France, as well as their transportation to and from the house. We can assist in making transportation arrangements.
- Five full days of learning about the art and business of pet photography.
- One free afternoon mid-week to enjoy the beauty of Provence or relax at the home. Explore Roman ruins? Seek out Europe’s only resident flamingos on a wetlands tour? Ride horses through the French countryside? Visit local wineries to enjoy an afternoon of wine tasting? The choice is yours!
- Group learning as well as individual attention throughout the week.
- A private Facebook group for continued support from the instructors.
- A USB drive filled with oodles of information and resources.