An out-of-this-world pet photography retreat
Barkelona will run as two back-to-back retreats to be held just outside of Barcelona in the beautiful Catalonia region of Spain. Together, we will dive into all aspects of pet photography and the business of running a successful studio, all while making new lifelong friendships. Barkelona is led by three world-renowned teachers and successful pet photographers.
- Six nights of accommodation at an 11th Century Catalonia villa.
- All meals throughout the workshop, dietary needs accommodated on request. The only meal on your own is our free night dinner mid-week.
- All transportation during the event. Attendees will be responsible for their transportation to Spain, as well as their transportation to and from the house. We can assist in making transportation arrangements. The closest airport is Barcelona (BCN) just over 30 minutes drive from our accommodation.
- Five full days of learning about the art and business of pet photography.
- One free afternoon mid-week to experience the surrounding area or relax in the villa. Explore the countryside on horseback? Hike or bike through the scenic mountain trails? Go paddle boarding on the azure Mediterranean Sea? The choice is yours!
- Group learning as well as individual attention throughout the week.
- A private Facebook group for continued support from the instructors.
- Your Barkelona T-shirt and notebook.
- A USB drive “stick of knowledge” filled with oodles of information and resources.