An out-of-this-world pet photography retreat
Barkzealand will be held in Queenstown on the south island of New Zealand, set against the dramatic Southern Alps. Together, we will dive into all aspects of pet photography and the business of running a successful studio, all while making new lifelong friendships. Barkzealand is led by three world-renowned teachers and successful pet photographers.
- Six nights of accommodation with magnificent views over Lake Wakatipu and the Remarkables, including two hot tubs perfect for the cool evenings.
- All meals throughout the workshop, dietary needs accommodated on request. The only meal on your own is our free night dinner mid-week.
- All transportation during the event. Attendees will be responsible for their transportation to New Zealand, as well as their transportation to and from the house. We can assist in making transportation arrangements. The closest airport is Queenstown (ZQN).
- Five full days of learning about the art and business of pet photography.
- One free afternoon mid-week to enjoy the adventure of Queenstown or relax at the home. Get your adrenaline pumping with a bungy jump or jet boat ride? Or hike or bike through the scenic mountain trails? Spoil yourself at a spa? The choice is yours!
- Group learning as well as individual attention throughout the week.
- A private Facebook group for continued support from the instructors.
- Your Barkzealand T-shirt and notebook.
- A USB drive “stick of knowledge” filled with oodles of information and resources.