An out-of-this-world pet photography retreat
Barklander will be held on the shores of Loch Tay in Scotland, about halfway between Edinburgh and Glasgow, set against the dramatic Scottish highlands. Together, we will dive into all aspects of pet photography and the business of running a successful studio, all while making new lifelong friendships. Barklander is led by three world-renowned teachers and successful pet photographers.
- Six nights of accommodation with magnificent views over Loch Tay and the highlands, including a hot tub perfect for the cool evenings.
- All meals throughout the workshop, dietary needs accommodated on request. The only meal on your own is our free night dinner mid-week.
- All transportation during the event. Attendees will be responsible for their transportation to Scotland, as well as their transportation to and from the house. We can assist in making transportation arrangements. The closest airports are Edinburgh (EDI) and Glasgow (GLA) – both 1.5 hours from our accommodation.
- Five full days of learning about the art and business of pet photography.
- One free afternoon mid-week to experience the surrounding highlands or relax at the home. Explore the countryside on horseback? Go whisky tasting? Hike or bike through the scenic mountain trails? Or just have a self-care day in the spa and by the fireplace? The choice is yours!
- Group learning as well as individual attention throughout the week.
- A private Facebook group for continued support from the instructors.
- Your Barklander T-shirt and notebook.
- A USB drive “stick of knowledge” filled with oodles of information and resources.